US Foods Production/Utility Associate in Orlando, Florida
Prepare and pack meat products to achieve production demands. Must adhere to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and customer specifications.
- Work in a fast paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing
- Effectively utilize tools, processes, and materials to process and package meat products within planned schedules
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Perform visual inspection of meat products to meet certain specifications
- Meet company standards and customer specifications
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 35°F- 45°F. Must be able to work for periods of time in a freezer environment -10°F to 10°F with company provided apparel. May require overtime with or without notice. Finish time is when work is completed.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Basic Reading, Writing and Math skills
- Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required.
- Minimum one year experience in a food processing/manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum one year experience in food production or food warehouse environment preferred.
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Perform various roles including activities such as product receiving and selection, packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations.
- Ability to lift 10lbs. - 50lbs. frequently
Must be able to perform the following physical activities for described length of time:OCCASIONALLY: 1% - 33% FREQUENTLY: 34% - 66% CONTINUOUSLY: 67% - 100% Never: 0%JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:SIT: OccasionallySTAND: ContinuouslyWALK: OccasionallyDRIVE: ContinuouslyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT:1-10lbs: Occasionally10-20lbs: Frequently25-50lbs: Frequently50-100lbs: FrequentlyOver 100lbs: NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY:1-10 lbs.: Occasionally10-20 lbs.: Occasionally25-50 lbs.: Occasionally50-100 lbs.: OccasionallyOver 100 lbs.: NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:Push/pull: Frequently Step/Climb/balance: Frequently Stoop/squat:FrequentlyKneel: FrequentlyBend: FrequentlyReach above shoulder: OccasionallyGrasp objects: ContinuouslyManipulate objects: FrequentlyReach/Turn: Frequently
Primary Location: Orlando-FL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Packaging
Job Level: Individual Contributor