US Foods Organization Effectiveness Consultant in Rosemont, Illinois
The OE Consultant will play a key role in developing US Foods’ OE framework, and will lead OE interventions within business units across US Foods, which may include:-Change methodology and interventions to embed effective change management throughout the organization, resulting in greater impact, adoption and value realization of key initiatives-Team effectiveness methodology and interventions to support teams in forming, developing, and operating at optimal levels of performance-Organization design methodology and interventions to support HR and business leaders in making informed, effective decisions around structures and processes
Work with the Director of OE to develop the roadmap for establishing USF’s suite of OE capabilities (change management, team effectiveness, organization design). This may include:
- Assessing OE needs of the organization at large
- Building out the plan to develop and roll out OE methodologies to the enterprise
- Providing thought leadership and best practices as a foundation for enterprise methodology
- Leading elements of methodology selection and design
Lead internal OE consulting engagements, which may include:
- Playing a lead role in large scale organizational transformation projects, covering a range of disciplines within OE
- Acting as a trusted advisor to business and HR leaders; providing consulting and thought partnership; building relationships with key stakeholders
- Owning OE engagements of broad scope and moderate to high complexity within the business
- Acting as a key resource of OE expertise for HR and Talent Management function
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in Organizational Development, HR, or related field.
Masters Degree in Organizational Development strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of the following:
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience with demonstrated success in orchestrating organizational development and change is required.
Experience in most or all of the following:
Contemporary change management and engagement methodologies
- Team development methods, and workshop design and facilitation (small and large group)
Organizational design methods and concepts (operating model, role design, decision rights)
Experience in internal or external consulting with associated skills (project management, influencing skills, relationship management) required
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with Senior Leadership
- Prior experience in large, multi-function, and cross geographic organizations.
- Prior experience in supply chain / manufacturing strongly desired.
- A proven team player and informal leader with strong relationship building skills with various stakeholders at all levels.
- Effectively navigates the function and organization through complex and diverse situations
- Proven ability to be effective and action oriented in ambiguity.
- A proven program leader able to align organizational interventions to business outcomes.
- Strong executive presence and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Open to new ideas and possibilities - demonstrates the ability and willingness to move outside of their “comfort zone” to pursue new opportunities. Encourages others to do the same.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Management Development
Job Level: Individual Contributor