US Foods Supervisor, Fleet Maintenance II in Atlanta Metro, Georgia
The primary purpose of this position is to supervise the administration of daily assignments, ensure a safe and secure working environment and manage expenses
Must have basic computer skills – Microsoft Office
Knowledge of all areas of fleet repair and be familiar with fuel and maintenance management systems
Supervision Experience REQUIRED
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proven decision-making skills.
Directs and supervises the work and productivity of associates within the fleet department. Prioritize and assign work. Ensure completeness of assignments.
Ensures all department associates are appropriately trained in job duties as well as safety and legal responsibilities.
Make decisions on repairs and breakdowns. Manages inventory thru designated fleet maintenance system as prescribed.
Assist with cost control including overtime and other expenses.
Ensure compliance with Department of Transportation regulations related to Fleet Maintenance.
Other duties assigned by manager.
Create and implement ways to streamline/improve operations.
Communicate issues or concerns to Operations Management.
Conduct safety audits and report findings; audit repairs
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years transportation/delivery experience required
- 1 year of experience managing an hourly workforce required
- Ability to openly and effectively communicate with all associates.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, all equipment, and tools used to perform the job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must know/have ability to learn MSDS information regarding all material used within the scope of the work. Understand and interpret DOT and other state and federal regulations.
- Must have basic computer skills – Microsoft Office
JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:1. SIT Occasionally to Frequently on Driver Assessment days 2. STAND Occasionally3. WALK Occasionally4. DRIVEOccasionallyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT:1. 1-10 lbs (Sedentary)Occasionally2. 10-20 lbs (Light)Occasionally3. 25-50 lbs (Medium)Rarely4. 50-100 lbs (Heavy)Rarely Max 80 pounds5. Over 100 lbs (Very Heavy) NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY:1. 1-10 lbs (Sedentary)Occasionally2. 10-20 lbs (Light)Occasionally3. 25-50 lbs (Medium)Rarely4. 50-100 lbs (Heavy)Rarely Max 80 pounds5. Over 100 lbs (Very Heavy)NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:1. Push/pull OccasionallyItem: Hand Truck, Dolly, Product, mouse2. Climb/balanceOccasionally3. Stoop/squatOccasionally4. Kneel/bendOccasionally5. BendOccasionally6. Reach above shoulderOccasionally7. Grasp objectsFrequentlyType: pens, paper, mouse, boxes, hand truck handle/control, dolly handle, steering wheel8. Manipulate objects 9. Twisting Occasionally
Primary Location: Atlanta Metro-GA
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Night Job
Job Function: Maintenance
Job Level: Manager