US Foods Receiver/Warehouse Worker in Aurora, Illinois
Perform product selection, receiving and palletizing while adhering to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick and pack orders per customer specification
- Scan product as directed to capture required data
- Sort, organize, repack, palletize, track, weight and break down various products to assist production as needed.
- Ship and receive product utilizing assigned material handling equipment.
- Perform various facility sanitation duties as required.
- Complete miscellaneous other duties as assigned by management.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 35°F- 45°F. Must be able to work for periods of time in a freezer environment -10°F to 10°F with company provided apparel. Finish time is when work is completed and could require overtime with or without notice.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Basic Reading , Writing and Math skills
- Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required, preferably in a food environment
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Perform various roles including activities such as product receiving and selection, packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations.
- Ability to lift 10lbs. -50lbs. frequently
O = Occasionally C = Continuously F = FrequentlyJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:1. SIT: O2. STAND: C3. WALK: F4. DRIVE: F - Pallett JackJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT:1. 1-10 lbs (Sedentary):C2. 10-20 lbs (Light): O3. 25-50 lbs (Medium): O4. 50-100 lbs (Heavy): O(up to 80 lbs.)5. Over 100 lbs (Very Heavy): NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY:1. 1-10 lbs (Sedentary): C2. 10-20 lbs (Light): O3. 25-50 lbs (Medium): O4. 50-100 lbs (Heavy): Never5. Over 100 lbs (Very Heavy): NeverJOB REQUIRES WORKER TO:1. Push/pull: C - Item: Boxes, pallet jack control arm, pallets2. Climb/balance: O - Item: In and out of pallet jack 9inch step3. Stoop/squat:O4. Kneel/bend: O5. Bend: O6. Reach above shoulder: O7. Grasp objects: F - Type: Boxes, pallet jack controls, mouse, temperature gage8. Manipulate objects: F - Type: Hand/Power Tools, Parts9. Twisting: O - Twists torso while driving the pallet jack to look for obstructions
Primary Location: Aurora-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Receiving
Job Level: Individual Contributor