US Foods Production Worker in Buffalo, New York
Prepare and pack meat products to achieve production demands. Must adhere to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and customer specifications.
- Work in a fast paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing
- Effectively utilize tools, processes, and materials to process and package meat products within planned schedules
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Perform visual inspection of meat products to meet certain specifications
- Meet company standards and customer specifications
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 35°F- 45°F. Must be able to work for periods of time in a freezer environment -10°F to 10°F with company provided apparel. May require overtime with or without notice. Finish time is when work is completed.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Basic Reading, Writing and Math skills
- Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required.
- Minimum one year experience in a food processing/manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum one year experience in food production or food warehouse environment preferred.
- Able to work overtime as needed
Complete miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
- Perform various roles including activities such as product receiving and selection, packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations.
- Ability to lift 10lbs. - 50lbs. frequently
Primary Location: Buffalo-NY
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Warehouse