US Foods Truck Washer in Centennial, Colorado
The primary function of this position is to clean and sanitize all trailer and truck interiors twice per month Fleet Washer must have strong organizational skills to track and monitor a sanitation list to ensure all units are completed twice per month. Keep accurate records to insure all trucks are sanitized as per approved food safety standards. Daily recording and monitoring cleaning and sanitizing chemical levels to insure a sufficient supply on hand to ensure that cleaning and sanitation duties can be performed as per the assigned schedule.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
Clean and sanitizes trailer and box truck interiors as per sanitation SOP
Ability to move tractors, box trucks and trailers in and out of the wash bay multiple times per day
Checks cleaning and sanitation chemicals levels daily
Inspect cleaning and sanitation dispensing equipment for proper operation
Periodic cleaning of wash bay and drains in wash bay
Maintains accurate record on trailer/truck washouts and sanitation
May be required to do minor exterior cleaning on fleet equipment
Other duties as assigned by manager
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
1. High School Diploma/GED preferred; however, must be able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
2. A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class A issued by the state of legal residence with the necessary endorsements and be DOT qualified is preferred.
3. Able to meet the medical requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT) is preferred.
1. Must be able to use, or learn to use, all equipment, and tools used to perform the job.
2. Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
3. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for the position.
4. Must know/have ability to learn SDS information regarding all material used within the scope of the work.
5. Ability to communicate in written and verbal form
6. Ability to back up trailers within 1 week
7. Must be at least 21 years of age.
8. Must be able to work in all climates and extreme weather conditions.
9. Must adhere to all safety practices and company policies.
Primary Location: Centennial-CO
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Maintenance