US Foods Backhaul (RoboWrap) in Charlotte Metro, North Carolina
- Separate pallets arriving through Check-In to provide pallets for selectors in the dry, produce and frozen departments.
- Unload pallets of product from trailers and separate product according to the receiving check list .
- May be assigned to other duties as deemed necessary by management.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and pallet jack.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. (infrequently)
- Must be able to work in temperatures from 0°fto ambient.
- Experience on a slip machine and squeeze machine preferred by not required.
- Restocking experience preferred by not required.
Primary Location: Charlotte Metro-NC
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Evening Job
Job Function: Warehouse
Job Level: Individual Contributor