US Foods Bid Coordinator - Sr in Greater Indianapolis, Indiana
Maintenance of DLA Order
- Conduct weekly product maintenance in Tandem MPCR, including actual set up and addition and deletion of items.
- Verify weekly STORES catalog matches Tandem/MPCR catalog weekly.
- Work with division PRIME group to coordinate pricing for each item.
- Review NAPA allowance and work with PRIME group to make sure they are attached to all of the DLA customers.
- Research and complete follow-up on customer complaints.
- Conduct weekly (or quarterly) QC checks on auditable items.
- Work the RECON Tool on a daily basis to reasearch and resolve any pricing issues.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting that must be submitted to the DLA Contracting Officer.
* **# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status **
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years accounting experience.
- Contract and customer agreement, pricing experience preferred.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail orientation.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Primary Location: Greater Indianapolis-IN
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Sales Support/Admin
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time