US Foods Inventory Control Coordinator in La Mirada, California
Helps maintain inventory levels and product quality by performing essential clerical functions, including records compilation and retention, computer updates and requisition preparation. This provides the division with up to date inventory records to ensure efficient shipping and a high confidence in customer product.
1) Compiles records from ordering, shipping, and receiving materials.
2) Updates information on computer to maintain inventory records.
3) Assesses stock supply and reorder status.
4) Prepares and verifies requisition of additional stock items.
5) Assists in inventory and procedural audits when necessary.
6) Performs other clerical duties as necessary.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED
Related Experience: 5 years experience with inventory control required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally, strong math skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, basic computer skills. Must be able to work on complex tasks, prioritize workload and advise others in department on workflow. Strong teamwork skills and the ability to be a resource to others in the division.
Constant sitting, frequent standing or walking. Must be able to operate a computer and perform filing.
Primary Location: La Mirada-CA
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Inventory Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor