US Foods Yard Jockey CDL A in Little Rock, Arkansas
Responsible for operating tractors to switch empty and full trailers to and from shipping dock and yard trailer parking area.
- Spot trailers
- Complete standard shift job tasks, including fueling tractors and trailers
- Communicate well with department supervision
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Other duties as assigned
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Class A CDL Required with doubles endorsement
- One-year experience required
- Mechanical abilities required
- Excellent motor vehicle accident record required
- Able to operate tractor trailer units
- Able to back trailers into warehouse doors
Must be detailed and organized
Ability to communicate by radio
Effective communication (written and verbal)
Standing, walking, driving, lifting up to 100 pounds, pushing & pulling, twisting, climbing, stooping/squatting, bending, reaching overhead, ability to work outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
Primary Location: Little Rock-AR
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Delivery
Job Level: Individual Contributor