US Foods Territory Manager - NorthShore Area (Mandeville/Covington) in Mandeville, Louisiana
At US Foods® we help our customers make it with products and services that shape the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about demonstrating the same commitment to helping our employees make it through continued professional growth opportunities and broad career path potential. As a Territory Manager, you help developing and established customers leverage our various services, optimize their product usage and maximize their profits.
Why US Foods?
Our Customers' success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we workto exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts areour cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborativespirit and commitment to service.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respectand reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join ourteam, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Fosterthe customer relationship in a team based selling model.
- Managedeliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department;troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (e.g., deliverymis picks, short on loads, stock-outs).
- Communicateand collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the creditdepartment and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Leverageother resources to assist with top penetration opportunities and new accountsopening.
- Developnew business; identify prospective customers by utilizing market intelligencedatabases, as well as business directories, following leads from existingclients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade showsand conferences.
- Knowthe market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices,and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added servicesprovided.
* # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status *
What You Bring to the Table
- One year of sales (foodservice industry preferred) or culinary/restaurant management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as customer service and presentation abilities
- Problem solving ability and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office products
- HS Diploma or equivalent Apply Today
Click to learn more about the role andapply today or visit our career page to learn more about working at US Foods.
MOS CODE: Distribution Management Specialist or Officer, Culinary Specialist,1st Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
MilitarySkills and Experience Crosswalk
VisitO*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles:www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC
Primary Location: Mandeville-LA
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Street Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time