US Foods Manager, National Sales in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Supervise, plan, and set objectives for assigned Account Executives and Account Managers and monitor and assess their individual performance against key performance indicators, ensuring successful management of customer relationships and driving sales growth, item and category penetration and profitability of those relationships. May also manage significant piece of business directly. Support, develop and coach assigned staff and participate in critical sales calls as needed including business reviews for at-risk accounts.
Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of the Salesteam and relevant systems. Develop and implement sales procedures as necessary.Coordinate activities with other departments and functions to meet customerneeds, including with Customer Service.
Monitor performancemetrics to assess performance against key performance indicators and progressagainst annual operating plan targets.
Determine schedulesto ensure adequate coverage of all customer relationships in line with thesegmented service strategy.
Assist assigned staffin escalating inquiries to Division, Region, and Corporate functions as neededincluding operations, replenishment, pricing, and category management.
Grow profit andpenetration of all accounts managed (both those managed directly and thosemanaged by direct reports).
Otherduties assigned by manager.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/NationalOrigin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’sdegree in Business/Marketing preferred.
- Mustpossess a minimum of five years of sales and distribution experience required(foodservice industry or related preferred).
- Experiencein restaurant operations is desirable.
- Experienceusing quantitative & qualitative research data will be helpful.
- Overnighttravel may be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other companyevents.
- Excellentoral and written communication skills, as well as customer service andpresentation abilities.
- Shouldalso have demonstrated problem solving ability and negotiation skills.
- Workingknowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
MOS Code: DistributionManagement Specialist or Officer; Culinary Specialist; 1stLineSupervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Military Skills and Experience Crosswalk
VisitO*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles:www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC/
Primary Location: Oklahoma City-OK
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Sales Management
Job Level: Manager