US Foods Night Warehouse Selector--18.50/hr in Perth Amboy, NJ in Perth Amboy, New Jersey
At US Foods® we help our customers make it with products and services that shape the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about demonstrating the same commitment to helping our employees make it through continued professional growth opportunities and broad career path potential. As a Warehouse Selector, you will work in a labor-intensive material handling position requiring you to manually select customer products, palletize them and deliver them safely to the dock.
To watch a realistic preview of the US Foods' Selector job please click here . You will be redirected to the US Foods' Career page.
Our Customers' success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we workto exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts areour cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborativespirit and commitment to service.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respectand reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join ourteam, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career
Main Ingredients of the Job
- SHIFT:Starttimes vary by location, but generally middle to late afternoon or early eveningstart. Finish time will be when all of the orders are pulled for theevening.
- ENVIRONMENT: Tolerate temperaturesranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees.
- PHYSICAL: Frequentlylift/carry up to 20 - 80 lbs. or more throughout an 8 or more hour shift.
- EQUIPMENT: Safelyoperate electric pallet jacks including performing safety checks.
Meetweekly standards for productivity and accuracy while working in a safe manner.
- Meetattendance standards
***EOERace/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/NationalOrigin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
What You Bring to the Table
- Recent experience in a highly physical, labor intensive occupation(construction, farm worker, roofing, freight handler, trash collection, etc.) preferred.
- Previous experience selecting orders in a warehouse and operatingmotorized material handling equipment, pallet jack preferred.
- Previous experience using voice directed software for selecting orderspreferred.
Click to learnmore about the role andapplytoday or visit our career page to learnmore about working at US Foods.
MOS CODE: UnitSupply Specialist, Individual Material Readiness , Basic Supply Admin and Ops ,Supply Chain and Material Mgmt Specialist Laborers and Freight, Stock, andMaterial Movers
Military Skills andExperience Crosswalk
VisitO*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles: www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC/
Primary Location: Perth Amboy-NJ
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Night Job
Job Function: Shipping
Job Level: Individual Contributor