US Foods Administrative Assistant - Legal Dept in Rosemont, Illinois
Supports a diverse group of legal professionals both internally and externally including the handling of highly confidential information. Requires professional interaction with visitors and employees throughout all levels of the organization. Acts as internal support center by providing a variety of administrative support tasks as required by department leadership and team members.
Assistant to Legal Dept.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and schedules travel department-wide (Use Concur)
- Manages meeting calendars for leadership team
- Responsible for scanning, copying and electronic filing
- Coordinates hotel accommodations for meetings and department travel
- Processes and distributes mail
- Creates and maintains templates, Power Point presentations, spreadsheets
- Special projects as assigned by management
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- High school graduate or equivalent with some formal clerical training or administrative training or equivalent experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in legal department/law office or other relevant area.
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through related experience.
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Efficiency and judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of their ability to work with and demonstrate discretion with highly confidential information.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Office/Clerical
Job Level: Individual Contributor