US Foods Program Manager- USF Direct/Strategy in Rosemont, Illinois
The Program Manager focuses on rolling-out US Foods direct company-wide, while working on improving the overall US Foods Direct customer experience. Tests and evaluates the effectiveness of project deliverables and applies refinements for continuous improvement. Manages the onboarding of new suppliers/vendors and the ongoing supplier performance, business reviews and internal reviews.
- Develop onboarding process/package for new suppliers/vendors and work with new suppliers/vendors during onboarding process, including managing the set-up process for vendors from a system, business, and legal perspective.
- Manage roll out of US Foods Direct to new markets.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the US Foods Direct user experience. Collaborate with the sales and customer teams to secure feedback, act upon feedback received to improve and/or further enhance systems.
- Collaborate with EDI / System team and vendors to establish EDI communications.
- Partner with eCommerce product and technology teams to design and develop technology enhancements to support merchandise offering. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to gather business requirements. Collaborate with IT to develop and deploy new capabilities.
- Work to develop new reporting tools to provide better business visibility. Detect trends in internal and external data to guide selection and merchandising.
- Supplier performance management, business reviews, internal reviews.
- Lead process improvement across supplier integration and SKU management needs in partnership with operations and merchandising management.
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Policy on Third Party Unsolicited Resume Submissions
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of US Foods. US Foods will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with US Foods and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated US Foods recruiter or, upon US Foods authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field, or equivalent experience required.
Related Experience: Minimum 6 years related business experience, internet ecommerce site management, web technology, vendor management and onboarding required. Prior experience in B2B foodservice, internet product sales preferred. Prior experience setting up a new line of business or category preferred.
Must possess the ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment and work effectively across multiple groups and levels.
Must have strong communication, influencing and project/program management and process implementation skills. Experience implementing best practices related to eCommerce projects, experience in maintaining product ownership and providing support for features and enhancements post go-live
Must be adaptable/flexible, willing to take on a variety of tasks, Strong verbal, written and presentation skills required. Proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Business Strategy
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time