US Foods Sr. Business Analyst in Rosemont, Illinois
The Sr. Business Analyst role at US Foods partners with our business to define areas of functional need and translate those needs into requirements for project execution. The primary areas of responsibility include: •Understand and document business requirements;•Analyze current state and provide gap analysis to support roadmap;•Translate business needs into actionable technology requirements;•Develop and describe business benefit;•Create and cascade reference and training material;•Create and execute procedures to ensure quality supportable product;•Develop long-term strategy and application/function roadmap.
- Facilitate business stakeholders in a group setting in order to identify root causes for technology inefficiency and large-scale improvement opportunities;
- Create business process documentation and drive streamlining and simplifying of cross-functional documentation to make it easy to find and use;
- Facilitate workshops to document As Is and To Be work process flows using effective small group techniques;
- Use the best fit development methodology to turn improvement opportunities into application requirements or user epics. Groom one or more application backlogs;
- Engage with business users to ensure benefits are well understood and properly documented;
- Develop complex user and training documentation and provide train-the-trainer or direct user training as appropriate;
- Develop testing scripts consistent with comprehensive test plan. Identify and engage QA resources in test plan execution. Identify and engage business resources for user acceptance testing (UAT). Analyzes test results to support resolution;
- Prepare Command Center(s) for new implementation;
- Translate strategic intent to specific capabilities for the initiative;
- Provide input into the area roadmaps.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a US Foods role, or minimum 5 years of experience in Product Master Data or Search optimization.
Specific requirements for this department:
- Foodservice, CPG or distributor experience a plus;
- Enterworks MDM or Oracle’s Endeca knowledge a big Plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong group facilitation skills;
- Familiarity with project management concepts and tools include waterfall and agile.;
- Ability to model business process. Familiarity with standard flowcharting tools such as Visio or Lucidchart is preferred;
- Ability to manage application/product backlogs. Familiarity with JIRA is preferred.
•Ability to travel up to 10% per year [change percentage as required for certain domain roles]
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Business/System Analyst
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time