US Foods 2nd Shift Receiving Feeder in Sidney, Ohio
Responsible for processes and activities of receiving to support the production of safe, quality food.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing product according to customer and production guidelines and schedules.
- Safely operate lift truck and and walkie and perform material handling functions.
- Use hand held scanners.
- Ability to rotate raw product multiple times daily and assist with inventory management
- Perform line-feeder function
- Unload trucks as needed in addition.
- Accurately handle paperwork.
- General housekeeping in the receiving area.
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Must have good communication skills, be a self-starter, and be a team player
- Ability to work nights and hours that can change on a regular basis
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
·Previous forklift experience
·Scanner experience preferred
·Ability to work a flexible schedule includingovertime.
·Strong attention to detail
·Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
·Load and unload trucks in a timely manner
·Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouseenvironment
Primary Location: Sidney-OH
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Evening Job
Job Function: Packaging
Job Level: Individual Contributor