US Foods FSQA Quality Control Clerk in Sidney, Ohio
Responsible for processes and activities of quality assurance to support the production of safe, quality food.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Identifying all raw material conditions including colleting samples, conducting inspections, and analysing samples.
- Documenting finished product status including recording and summarizing raw material, in process and finished product inspection and test data, updating quality assurance database
- Keeping management informed including reviewing and analysing reports, summarizing information and identifying trends
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing compliance with all applicable procedures, GMP’s, OSHA, preventive control and Freshway rules.
- Perform visual inspection of product to meet certain specification
- Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
- Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis-
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Related Experience/Physical Requirements:
The work environment is cool and wet with temperatures ranging from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job the associate is primarily asked to stand and walk. Light, periodic lifting will be required.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including overtime with hours and days that can change
- Ability to work in a refrigerated climate
- Utilization of soft skills, positive attitude, and ability to welcome and lead new associates
- Strong attendance and reliability
- Strong leadership capabilities
Primary Location: Sidney-OH
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Food Safety
Job Level: Individual Contributor