US Foods Business Analyst in Tempe, Arizona
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all types of customer business integrations (EDI, Third Party, Web Services, and Supply Chain) from initial request phase to final production. This includes conference calls with customers and third party providers to define business requirements; communicating standard processes, determining appropriate documents and delivery; outlining project steps and timeline; handling issues as they arise; auditing results for accuracy, completeness and data content; and, gaining customer approval of project completion. This position is based in Tempe, AZ.
Manage customer electronic business integrations from initial request to project completion. This includes defining business requirements, scoping and creating a project request document, providing cost-effective solutions to meet the requirements, working with IT to develop solution, testing, managing customer set up, auditing set up, and gaining customer approval at project conclusion.
Maintain documentation of all integration project requests and create documentation of all support requests where documentation does not exist. Create additional graphic document process flows for National Accounts and other multiunit customer groups.
Coordinate and manage customer set-up for integration projects. Participate in daily integration support related issues and broader support issues related to modifications to existing integrations.
Maintaining all project information in project management system.
Analytical reporting and data extraction.
Development or enhancement of internal tools and processes.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 year experience as an IT Business Analyst performing electronic integrations is required.
- Prior experience gathering detailed business requirements, interpreting customer business needs, and translating needs into operational business requirements.
- Prior experience in a customer service or customer facing role is required.
- Prior experience in an eCommerce / eBusiness environment (such as, EDI, B2B eCommerce, Supply Chain, other electronic integrations) - preferred.
- Strong knowledge and general understanding of IT / Technical concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple demands for various tasks and projects.
- Ability to understand complex business and technical processes, identify problems in early stages of development lifecycle, and to articulate issues and solutions to management.
- General knowledge of programming and application development (client/server or web), database development or administration, data structures, project development lifecycle, common communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP), and LAN/WAN networking – preferred.
- General knowledge of ASYS, hierarchies, EDW, IBM and HP Service Manager – preferred.
- Understanding of data file formatting, EDI, MS Visio, Access, MS SQL Server – preferred.
Standard office environment.
Primary Location: Tempe-AZ
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Business/System Analyst
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time